Saturday, January 25, 2014

See, I told yah! :)

Well it's been a while. Been busy doing all sorts of stuff. Just started some new classes and I'm all like "huh?". I'm guessing college is not for me. Regardless, I'm going to put my best foot forward and see what the end results are. If anything I'll just "Tap Rack Bang" (Marine Corps terminology. lol Google it if you don't know.) and keep shooting down range. I know I said I was going to kick drawing mode into overdrive in the last post, but (hold on, I didn't lie to you) because of my art class having us going around in circles (literary, we're drawing circles as our first assignment) I'm not able to speed up completion of some of my other woks. How ever I have a few that are some-what done and a few that I'm never going to finish. So lets start off with what will not be completed.

I didn't plan on drawing this Bubbline pic. I was showing someone that in order to get the image from your mind to the paper exactly or close to what you wanted, you have to get the structure down as fast as possible. Fortunately, the structure came out pretty nice and I got carried away. But as I look at it again I found that PB's anatomy didn't look right. So I stop right there and didn't continued any further. Oh by the way my scanner is supper sensitive and picks up drawings from the other side of the paper. So that's why these pics look the way they do.

This is the product of when I let my imagination run wild. I have no idea what the hell this thing is. I was going to draw a dragon, then I gave it curly hair, a halo with a black horn...just look for your self. I dub it Doodling out of control.

I'm staring to see a lot of anime girls with headphones on the net. So I decided to draw up my own. I cleaned it up in PS that's why it looks different than the rest.

Some more Bubbline. I'm going to clean it up like the headphone girl later.
Doodling in class. It kindda resembles Ventress from Star Wars, but on some serious crack. lol
Girl and a android.

Well that's all I have for now. I'll be back (terminator voice). :) let me know what you think. Leave a comment, suggestions, critique, whatever, I'll love to hear from anyone.

No comments: